Remote Reservation Agents wantedIf you have a service attitude, can work from home with a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you on our team.
- Answer incoming calls from travel professionals calling in to place reservations or questions related to our shuttle transportation schedule or policy.
- Apply professional customer service techniques in assisting travel professionals with the booking of airport transfers.
- Provide superior customer service, answer all questions and be a knowledgeable resource for travel professionals and consumers.
- Proactively assist travel professionals and consumers with problems that might occur on a reservation and work to provide a quick resolution.
- Co-ordinate driver schedule and update passengers (through emails, text or phone) as needed.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must have access to high-speed broadband internet for business line connection.
- Must have dedicated, quiet workspace in place of residence.
- Provide quality customer service on all calls.
- Excellent communication and listening skills required.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, website navigation and performance of keyword searches, ability to distinguish colors in reservations computer system.
- Previous sales or customer service experience required.
- Flexibility of scheduling to work overtime, evenings and weekends required. Schedule remains subject to change on a permanent or temporary basis should business needs require.
To apply, click the button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for Reservation Agent Job
Part Time Shuttle Bus Drivers wantedGuaranteed four hours paid for down time. Paid every two weeks.
- Drives shuttle bus and transports customers to and from off-airport facility and the airport terminals.
- Greets passengers and provides assistance with baggage loading and unloading.
- Operates the shuttle bus in a safe and efficient manner and complies with all traffic and safety regulations.
- Monitors vehicle condition and records malfunctioning items or damage on appropriate forms.
- Coordinating the pick-up of customers, or handling other vehicle or customer issues that arise.
- Conducts pre/post trip inspections of the shuttle vans at the beginning and end of shift to ensure sound operating conditions.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies dispatch or supervisor of potential problems.
- Reports accidents or other safety situations to dispatch or supervisor.
- Treats all customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High school degree or GED equivalent.
- Experience driving shuttle bus or commercial vehicles preferred.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a three year clean driving record.
- Minimum of three years licensed driving experience, with no major convictions.
- Ability to operate a passenger van safely and efficiently.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time, in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment depending upon customer volume, shift, season, etc.
- Possess positive and professional attitude with strong communication skills.
- Must have clean sled background check.
- Minimum age is 25.
- Smart phone and Internet access needed.
- Blue-tooth capable device for hands free phone conversations.
- Ability to follow dress code and all company rules.
- Ability to work flexible hours due to schedule changes.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands of the shuttle driver and the work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this position.
Physical Demands: as part of performing the duties associated with this position, the employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands-to-fingers, handle tools or controls, reach with hands or arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50lbs.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be subjected to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes and airborne particles. The noise level in this work environment can range from minimal to moderate.
The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing for the shuttle driver.